Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Get paid to write reviews

I joined this site a month ago although I know that they truly pay i was at first asked myself what to write about and how does their system works. Well, it was easy actually its just that i didn't put much effort on it but I saw members there who are paid hundreds of dollars through their paypal.. You just have to write a typical product review like shampoo, lotion, appliances, anything on earth that you can think of. You can write a negative and positive reviews as well. It's like informing consumers about the benefits of such product that you have tried or your currently using. You can post pictures of it also and if ever certain members reviewed certain products you can comment and vote for that products as well. Cool huh?

This morning when I checked my mail i received and email from them informing me my earnings for the month of April. I only review 1product which is a body lotion and commented and vote on certain products that are posted there and they are about to pay me $0.07cent. It really pays to share. Not bad right?

The site is called sharedreviews. Too bad they don't have an affiliate program. But i hope you can earn from them as well. Its free to register.

Happy earning everyone..


0 comments: