Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Friday, February 8, 2008

Treasure Island




It was my tito's b-day so me and my family went swimming in Panggangan Island, Calape Bohol. It was just a small family gathering that is once in a lifetime and we enjoyed even though I didn't took the plunge. The backdrop was really nice. Super nice. I've met the other members of the family that I didn't knew, I've seen my grandma on my father side. I've seen my other aunt's and uncle's. Then one of my uncle on my mother side who happened to be there and approached me not knowing who I was and asked me where are we from. I thought he was kidding and then in a snap he recognized me. I had a lot of fun actually just playing with my 2 1 year old nephews and niece and my 2 bubbly cousins.

0 comments: