Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Expired


So these past few days I was do damn tired. I am sick and tired of my job. Really not because I hate it but I am really exhausted becoz we have a lot of patients everyday and felt like neverending and guess what my days with Dra Maryam are over. Becoz she'll have an exit. And she is complaining a lot to me that she is tired and yada..yada..yada... heck, she is the one who put herself on it and she's dragging me to hell like craziness with patients.. And I kid her, I told her that friday and that is today is her expiry date.. She just laugh. and true it's her last day here at work. I gave her my gift and gift for babies.. I guess she like it.. Me and my bf choose that gift to her. My bf bid her farewell via fone.. And I've heard what she said to him.. She said to my bf, "Promised me that you'll take care of Rowenah" I don't know but thats so sweet.. We all know that after her last days here in Riyadh we really can't tell if we'll see each other again. I will definitely miss her and her 3 crazy girls who always gives me kiss and hugs every night. They often tell me that they love me.

I will also miss her baby sitter Mama Halima who loves us same like mom.. Gives us food and ask me everytime we see each other how I am. She always had a smile on her face. I can't see any hardship on her. But I manage to give a smile back though daintly I hope she understand that I am busy. And give us some homemade food and pastries too.. She is indeed a great person. Though we hardly understand each other I know she has good intentions and a pure heart.. She taught us always good value and that is to save for the future. I give her a kiss and a hug.

Parting is sad it makes my eyes teary. It is a part of our life that we can't hold back. We just have to live and deal with it. Wherever life will take us I hope we enjoyed the ride. I will surely not forget the great people I met here.

0 comments: