Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Journal


I'ts a rare occasion that I write about what's going on with my life these days. Not that I want the world to care, coz I know they don't I just want to write becoz I want to.. LOL! Oh geez, I really missed writing and totally missed blogging, it's been a while really.. quite a while now.... I guess I am busy with stuff or just don't feel like writing.. I have written many blogs and I am definitely a member of most blogsites here in the blogosphere and now I come to a point that I will fuse all my blogs into one before I will have a memory gap of my username and password bcoz they are so many. And I will focus on this blog.. I've decided to write everything here. This will be my official smorgasborg blog.

Well you see I had this thing of many little stuff somewhere here in the net that due to my memory gap it has been deleted.. It was so unfortunate of me not to be able to recover it. It was too late. I had many nursing reviewers there, some softwares, journals about nursing, poetry, and some story that for sure you'll be able to relate and makes you wonder and think about your life and how you lived it and others are living it. sort of like that.. It's so sayang"".. It's like a bundle of roses and buckets of chocolates that gone to the bin.. Gosh! Anyhow though it's lost I am rebuilding it again.. I will have something new for you guys. That's a promise..

Just stay put and continue reading. I hope you guys who stumble upon this blog may like something in here and pls do subscribe if you like..

btw, I really don't know how twitter,reddit,stumbleupon works.. If you have and idea pls let me know! Tnx!




0 comments: