Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Monday, August 16, 2010

The day we said Goodbye!

This afternoon after work I checked my facebook wall and found a wall post from my friend Tars, she said something like there's a bad news and it wasn't clear.  The only specific was a name "Kirby Delina" our other friend and she's like asking for a contact person about the relatives of kirbz.  And
Pao replied to her post stating they should talk in ym.  I was concerned maybe kirbz had an accident or ill or something like that.  Then I talked to Pao on ym and she said that it's real our dear Kirbykirbz passed away this morning.  No details yet whatsoever but according to her neighboor Kirbz went on a gimmick later that evening before the incident.  Knowing Kirbz he is not the type to get drunk so I assume he is completely in a good state and then this bad guys robbed him not only took his money but his life as well.  How could they do that to him?  What did he do to this people?  They can just take his money. his car but not to the extent that they will include his life.. He is vibrant full of life, dreams and he is well loved not only by his family but also his friends.  Kirbz will always be that jolly person who will tell you not just you want to hear but the truth.  It was so sudden I can't feel that its real.  Until me and Pao talk about the wake  I said to myself syet this is real.  Kirbz will no longer be there in pinas.  He will no longer be in touch.  He will no longer ask about the NCLEX application coz he's no longer there. :((

This evening after work again I checked my wall I saw a wall post from Tars and Pao and it's true.. Its real..  Our good friend Kirby Delina is gone.  He passed away few hours ago.  This afternoon Pao told me he came home..  Not standing in 2 feet, no smile on his face but he came home in a coffin.  I still can't believe this.  Everyone is so shocked and in disbelief about this tragic events.  My tears can't help but fall.  I talked to myself and convince myself that this is not true that this is just a bad joke.  The sad part about this is it's real.  No matter how much I deny it he is gone.  Everybody confirmed it. geez!

In behalf of me and my friends, Erica, Tarra, Dolly, Paola and many others our deep condolences to the Delina Family.

And kirbz wherever you are right now find peace in your heart.  May you find the path that lead to our creator.  We will miss you and we all love you..  Lam mo yan di ba?  May you rest in peace.. Farewell our good friend.




0 comments: