Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Write and Earn: Writing is fun and earning from it is much cooler


Hi everyone.  How's your day? I hope it's been cool..  I don't have a blast but you know that doesn't stop me from doing what I love to do and that is through writing.  When I was in college I can attest to you that I sucked in English.  Really.  And I don't have the skills nor the talent to write or let's say I didn't know that yet.  But I've written quite a few poems and prose for myself and I just loved writing diaries......
Maybe that's the edge that I've got now the love for writing.  Anyhow I will share to you the fun part of being a writer.   Content writing is not that difficult nor that easy.  You need to be creative, you need to attract readers to it, you want them to get addicted to what you write to make them read some more just like J.K Rowling did to Harry Potter and what other writers are doing.  If we read one page we can't wait what's in the ending write?  But we don't have to be J.K Rowling nor John Gresham to be a famous writer and to earn a million dollars and recognition worldwide.  We can start as a low skilled writer.  Well that's where I started until I learned the trick of the trade while learning to write great content and while trying to perfect my grammar.  You may ask me how do I earn from writing? And you might think yeah this lady is hallucinating.  How can I earn if I don't have a book? nor an e-book so to speak.  Well my dear friends and readers you can write and earn money from it even if you don't have a book, you are not in a magazine or tabloid or whatever.  How? Here.
First, you can try blogging.  Yes blogging.  This is the easiest way to earn money.  You can sell ads, or put adsense and market your blog so you can have a decent traffic.
Now if you have a blog with decent traffic you can write articles from different advertisers online a few is Bloggerwave, Smorty, Payperpost, Sponsored Review, Bloggertizer, Blogsvertise, Paidu2blog, BuyblogReviews and the like.  You can earn from 2USD up to 1000USD per article depends on how good you are and how high is your websites traffic.  If your site or blog belong to Page Rank 4 or higher then the big fish which are the advertiser will swarm into you to ask you to write about their products and services.

Ok, so let's say you are not into blogging like many people who don't have the time of day to write about certain stuffs and their topic is over saturated such as making money online, earn from home, part time job on the net well maybe participating in forums will do for you.  Just like mylot.  You'll earn just by writing a few sentences.  The pros in mylot is you can write anything and everything you like but the cons is it will take you to write many post before you can reach payout.  But if you are that eager it will take you a week or two.



So you still don't like the above 2 options and you want more.. and more money You can write a decent articles about certain topics and submit it to Bukisa or Triond or review me.  They will give you royalties on your posts and and as what I've observed in Triond they will give you revenue share in your adsense.

Now who says writing ain't cool??  Slowly but surely they will really give you income.  And aside from that you are just at the comforts of your home and doing what you love to do.  And even if you are sleeping this  will generate good income.  This is just one of my hobby and I can attest to you that I banked a couple of hundred bucks from them.  I am not boasting its true.. Earning online is cool..

0 comments: