Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How to achieve whiter teeth??





I would love to share to you how did I make my teeth a bit whiter.. First I would like to say that this is not my sets of pearly whites.. And I am not fooling everyone.. I just grab a pic. Later I will post a picture of my teeth.

After I had my braces removed 2 years ago my teeth are really yellowish. I bugged my dentist about it. It's not really that yellow and it's not ugly either. My dentist said that it's just a normal shade.. There is no such thing as a natural pearly whites except if you are black american or have an african descent. But being open to media and seeing Hollywood faces I envied those people who have a lovely smile due to super white teeth. And I found out that mostly had a dental work done on them either teeth bleaching or veneers, poor me I can't afford it. So I just tried myself a concoction. This is like a DIY thing and I know many people know this little secrets but for the sake of those that do not know, this is what I did. And I really see a big difference now in my mouth. This is a tried and tested facts..

So here's my little concoction:
  • I put half and half of water and hydrogen peroxide in a bottle. Be sure that you have the same amount or else you'll end up burning your mouth. Err, I put mine on an empty listerine bottle.. Oops sorry listerine.. I gargle 2 times a day after brushing and flossing my teeth. The hydrogen peroxide kills all the germs and bacteria in your mouth . Guys, I hope you will not do this on a long time period. What I did is a gargle 2 x a day for 2months. Then I now gargle once every night, on day time you can use any mouthwashes you have..
  • We all know that we have to go to our dentist every 6mos for regular cleaning and filling but what about the 5months? This is what I do I put a little amount of rock salt in my toothbrush. Rock salt polishes the teeth and buff some tooth decay so when you visit your dentist you have a little or no tooth decay at all. And salt has this composition that makes your gums turned pink because it do something with the circulation of blood in your oral cavity. Guys please do this only maybe every month coz salt is abrasive to our teeth and if you do this frequently it might damage your dentin..
  • Lastly, a friend dentist advise me, coz I have bleeding gum problem before she told me to rub or massage lemon in my gum area in order for it to heal quickly.. and as we all know lemon has a bleaching power..
I also checked some whitening and bleaching stuff in my dentist office but I can't afford it and I have a very very sensitive teeth. So I just did some research and some DIY and I saved some bucks.. Cool huh?

I hope you learned something.




0 comments: