Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Sunday, May 23, 2010

QUIZ: What kind of bride will you be??


I think every girl's dream is to be a bride someday. Some are hopeful in finding their prince charming riding a horse. But the search is really rough and tough considering how many billion people on earth existed. But somehow love really find its way.. Geez, I sound so melodramatic.. I've been there until I give up searching.. And then one day, this prince came. He really did not propose as the typical proposal like dinner or something close. No, he just exclaimed that he wanted me to be his wife.. My heart fell really. It's not the first proposal that I heard but I think its the time telling me that I am ready and my heart is yelling a big YES! OMG, I know my story is so corny..but heck.. I don't care to be corny coz that's just how love is..

To make this story short I am also that hopeful girl that will get married in due time. That's why I took this test.. I just wanna find out what kind of Bride will I be in the future..
I hope not the bridezella type. LOL!


You Will Be A Modern Bride!

While you aren't ready to throw away all wedding traditions, you want a wedding with a twist
You're more inspired by celebrity weddings on E! than from bridal magazines
Whether this means getting married on the beach barefoot or a mariachi band for the reception...
Your wedding will be a blend of old and new - white dress cocktail, personalized vows, whatever suites you!!!

If you wanna take this test and find out what kind of bride will you be pls visit this site: Blogthings




0 comments: