Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Monday, July 19, 2010

Attention EON Debit Card account holders


Hi everyone, I just saw this at Unionbanks website
It says that starting Aug 01, 2010 they will be charging all E-on debit card holder 10php on its 3rd withdrawal and all the withdrawals made after.

It's quite expensive I think for us because most Paypal account holders are using Eon debit card in withdrawing our funds. And even if its just 10php its not easy how we been through to reach 10php right guys? Considering that we are paying 350php annual fee to maintain our debit card. On the other hand I think this is their way in generating income as well and as I noticed they are charging lesser amount compare to using your own visa master cards. Well I don't use Visa master card because I don't have one so I don't really know how much their charging for you.

Anyhow, let's just bear this one because we don't have any other easy way in withdrawing our funds.

so still i wish you all happy earnings everyone!

0 comments: