Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Facebook Hacks

Hey everyone. I just want to inform you that there is an online hacker in facebook. I never thought that I would be a victim of phishing or some sorts because first I only add people I know in facebook and my account has no money value or whatever and I don't browse to any unknown websites nor give my e-mail to anyone. I don't know how this person got my password I've got a couple of passwords on my different accounts online so I guess this person is a pro. I was informed by facebook last night that there was someone who accessed my account in UK though a facebook mobile application, facebook identified the ip address and the time that person logged into my account. Facebook immediately prompt me to change my old password so I can access once again.

After that incident I immediately informed my friends on my wall about what happened to my account and to disregard any nasty messages or if that person is asking for money or whatever because we all know that facebook is a very powerful social media and he/she can send messages to all my friends or give a link with virus that I am not aware of. After a while a friend replied to me on my wall and said that same incident happened to the facebook account of her mom and the perpetrator is from UK also. This is sad. I hope facebook will tighten the security measures for the protections of each members account.

I remember before there is a news in the Philippines about Friendster account phishing and the hacker used certain account to extort some cash and the victim gave a lump some thinking that the other person who used that hacked account was their relative.. They immediately report it to the police but unfortunately the hacker couldn't be found..

so please beware...


0 comments: