Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Thursday, April 10, 2008

BEWARE OF THIS SITE

This following site that I am going to review..I highly recommend that you avoid at all costs. The site I am going to warn you about awsurveys(dot)com! Why would I warn you about joining this site? Well a few things that really caught my attention are..

(1st) Reason is..Minimum payout is $75.00, a very high number to try to reach before you can get paid

(2nd) Reason is..This site offers two methods of payment (should you reach minimum payout)! First method is by Postal Service (United States) and a according to their FAQ's "is free, which generally takes 4-6 weeks for delivery This option is available for anybody with in the U.S."
Now I don't know about you but I sure wouldn't want to wait 4 to 6 weeks for a check!(remember 1st reason)? Every site that I reviewed so far offers you First Class Mail and the company pays for the extra postage! Sending you mail by 1st class takes usually 7 to 10 days!

(3rd) Reason is..This site offers you a second option for payment! This option is payment through Paypal, and (here comes the part the really surprises me) "where a ($25) Expedited Service Charge is applied and taken directly from your A.W.Surveys account with us.!
So after you reach minimum payment of $75.00, you loss $25.00 before you even see your money!

Now if this site sound good to you and you still want to sign up for it, just remember that you were warned!

0 comments: