Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's wrong with my google adsense?


Paging Google!

It's been a while now since my adsense start disappearing from my blog. I don't know what seems to be the problem lately and I contacted their support group already. I hope I will receive a reply from them soon.

Also I requested my pin for the second time and then again I haven't got any. Its been a month now since I requested my second pin request and its not here yet. A friend told me that she got an email notification from google that her pin request is on its way and after 3weeks she got it already. Darn.. How come I don't have that kind of email from them?.. Hmmm..

Does somebody experience this already? Please let me know what to do.. Thanks.

0 comments: