Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Traffic Generator


Trafficg Website Promotion - I recently joined this traffic generator site wishing to gain traffic from all over the world. I'll cross my fingers for that. As we all know a sign of a good and high quality websites depends upon the traffic and how interesting your content is. But since its very difficult to just rely on yourself and some social networking I might as well join some site which offers free promotional campaign for my site right? All i have to do in exchange is to earn credits by surfing some other websites this way you can earn hits or points. I just wish this will work. I am not really sure if this is an affiliate program since I am new in this money making stuff on the net. I will put proof here as soon as I can prove that my sight really has gained a lot of unique hits and traffics. And in a bloggers perspective traffic means money. Right?

For the meantime I will put my counter here and I will observe in the next 24-48 hours if my traffic skyrocketed.

X - crossing my fingers.

hey, if you wanna try it yourself you can join by clicking here.

0 comments: