Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lost but not yet found: My HEART

Falling to someone like you maybe so
easy. You're kind, sweet as cherries,
and as beautiful as sunrise. Yes, i
fall from your charms and smiles from
your face. You're face lights up my
whole world. Your charms completed a
piece in my puzzle. BUT then You stole
my heart and left me hanging. i dont
know what to do coz i just let you
stole it and hoping that you'll return
her back. Days had passed and even
months, but my heart never returns. I
decided to find where you had hid it
but you refused to let me in. I was so
lost to find it. I was confident
before because I thought that when the
time you've stole it from me, i know
she'll come back quickly . But i
wasn't able to figure out where the
hell my heart is. You stubbed my
chest, dissect it and got my heart. i
don't know where you put it. im afraid
to ask. I'll be a like a fool if i'll
still continue this fantasy of finding
where my heart is. But please, if you
had junk it or put her somewhere
around your heart, or maybe you're
still holding it in your arms..,,
please.. return it to me.. let me have
my heart back.. let me be the one to
fix it... let me move on and let other
thief stole my heart. There were a lot
of them who had passed by, but they
never found my heart because my heart
is with you.

let me have it.. let me in and find
it...



0 comments: