Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My #1 Female Surgeon

Yesterday, I went to the Doctor to have a routine check up. I was anxious of course about the result of the exams and what the Doctor will say about my condition if I have any. being an nurse I am afraid of putting myself in the Doctor's clinic for check ups and I hate medications. Yeah. I don't want to take medicines when I get sick. I stick to the water therapy myself. LOL! :D Anyhow as my anxiety level rises on my way to the clinic I kept telling myself if I will not consult her now it might aggravate further to some serious conditions (if there's any). Being in a state of paranoia that I might have this and that it's now time to put an end to my worries. So I just have to conquer my biggest fear and that's being face to face to a doctor for a check up. I know its funny but heck I am totally mortified whenever I feel something and I have to see a doctor. I just don't know why. hahaha.

And so I finally arrived at her clinic and my anxiety is escalating while waiting for my name to be called. Then after a couple of minutes of waiting I was finally there face to face with her, telling my concerns. She was such an adorable lady with a very vibrant and happy personality which eases my anxiety away. She's so nice and I felt homey and relaxed in her clinic. Her aura brings calmness to my weary thoughts and my soul. She has an adorable face with a jolly smile. She doesn't look toxic at all which is a great relief to me. And guess what I don't need surgery. That's a plus. All I have was a minor case only that's no need to be worry about. That's a great news. Ü

Well, my surgeons name is Doctora Sherry Lee
She has a clinic in Cardinal Santos in Greenhills Mon-Sat 10-12noon
and at Clinica Manila in SM Megamall Bldg B Wed and Friday 1-4pm

By the way her consultation fee is very cheap its just 500php.
I wrote about her because this is my way of thanking her.

0 comments: