Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chat Savvy

Well, I am not a chat fanatic myself. I just downloaded some chat software which helped me get connected with my real friends in the real world. I only have a ym and skype, chikka account for that matter and when boredom strikes i used mirc.

Now, let me share to you some instant messenger plugins that I discover in the world wide web. Some of them gets you connected on various instant messenger software using one account. Or in other words all in one IM. I will only posts free stuff because I know that's what readers want.

Here's the list and have fun chatting.
1. Pidgin - a multi-protocol Instant Messaging client that allows you to use all of your IM accounts at once.

2. Miranda IM - is a multi-protocol instant messaging client for Windows

3. Meebo - the web messenger that lets you access IM from absolutely anywhere. meebo supports msn, yahoo, aol/aim, google talk (gtalk), jabber and icq.

4. Oovoo - offers Free high quality video messenger. Talk live face-to-face - up to 6 people at once.

***for MAC Users
1. Adium - a free instant messaging application for Mac OS X that can connect to AIM, MSN, Jabber, Yahoo, and more.

Note: I haven't downloaded this programs yet so please read their user agreement.

0 comments: