Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cooking School

When I was younger I did aspire to be a chef. For the main reason that I love food and I’ve got a passion in cooking but cooking has no passion on me. LOL! That’s why I searched for a culinary school to guide me on the techniques so I know the basics and the know how in cooking, baking and cake decorating. As we all know culinary schools can open big windows of opportunities for us like we can open our own restaurant, a diner or just serve our family a delicious food everyday. As I notice it a chef school is much better than cookbooks because it’s more interactive and you get to mingle with people and the professional will teach you hands on about tips and tricks in making the food preparation. That’s what I love the most.

0 comments: