Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Friday, March 28, 2008

How to earn online: PAYPERPOST

While I was browsing the internet one night I came across a blog about blog ethics. At first I didn’t knew what payperpost means so my interests grew and I did my research about payperpost then I realize that payperpost simply means that you’ll get paid whenever you post something in your blog. Then I register thinking that I will earn while I write what I want and my opinions towards some certain products, sort of a product review. That’s what I love the most about blog ethics. I was thinking that it wasn’t that bad at all since I’ve got a blog might as well earn from it right? People got actually paid through this and some of them are earning thousands of dollars. Cool isn’t it? The good part is they pay in dollars and through paypal that’s a plus. Now, I am thinking what to do about the money that I will earn from them. Maybe, I’ll buy some cool stuff like clothes, shoes, accessories and the like. Some of it will go to my NCLEX review. Having this kind of earning makes me feel independent somehow because I don’t have to ask my parents some cash for my necessity since I have some earnings from blog ethics.
If you love writing you might as well register at blog ethics so you can earn some bucks like me.




0 comments: