Click below to sign up

You still don’t have a Paypal/Alertpay account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal/Alertpay is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.” Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sexcapades - Vibrating Condoms

This post is for ADULTS only!

One sunny afternoon and got nothing to do, me and my friend decided to go to the mall for a stroll. Then we decided to drop by into a drugstore and look for some things to buy like make up, soaps and other stuffs unexpectedly I've seen something that really caught my attention it was a condom corner. Yeah, the first time I saw a condom corner :P well, since there are a few people inside the store I decided to check out what they have to offer and found myself somehow shock while smiling shyly at my friend and said "Looked, what I found?!.. A vibrating condom I said." We giggled coily and somewhat intrigued about that kinky stuff. I mean how are we going to use that in the first place? Is there any sizes available? That's the first few questions that comes to my mind. Hmmn.. Then we left the counter, giggling.

Heck, we didn't buy the stuff because we don't have special someone to use it with anyways. Hahahaha. LOL! I'll just wish if the right someone comes along that will still be available in their shelves. Ahahaha!

0 comments: